Account Executive Jobs Opening in Client Of Teamlease at Botad
Designation - Account Executive
Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long-term partnerships
Present products to prospective clients
Sending Debtor outstanding reports to the corporates and follow-up for the same through email & calls.
Interbranch ledger reconciliation& Maintaining the billing system
Generating invoices and account statements
Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
Proficient in relevant computer software
Assist with month-end closing
Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
Well-versed in Excel and should be knowledgeable about Vlook and other basic formulas
Developing sales strategies and setting quotas.
Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
Maintaining a database of contact information.
Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Handling complaints and negotiations.
Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses.
Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
Strong time management skills.
Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software.
Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
Organizational and time-management skills
A business acumen
Enthusiastic and passionate
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
Working hours - 9am to 6pm
More information about this Account Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Account Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Account Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Account Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, BSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18000 and 34000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Account Executive is a Full Time in Botad.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Account Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Account Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Account Executive in our Organisation.
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Client Of Teamlease
Account Executive jobs in Client Of HR Tech at Botad
Client Of HR Tech
Salary not disclosed
Posted: 1 months ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?