Accountant Jobs Opening in Arechar Healthcare at Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
The person will be responsible for general accounting, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, vendor reconciliations, managing accounts payable process, compiling documents for statutory filings, liasioning with Government departments and banks, etc.
Candidate must have knowledge of All accounting work, Daily billing, balance sheet finalization, TDS, and Income Tax.
Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Calculation of GST, online payment & return filing
About Position: The accountant shall be responsible for day-to-day Accounts operations, all statutory compliance and internal control mechanisms, and billing.
Responsibilities: TDS, VAT, ITR, GST Return, P&L, Taxation, Balance Sheet, Busy, RTGS/NEFT, etc, and having a good command of excel.
Salary Range(In Rupees): 18000-25000
More information about this Accountant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Accountant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Accountant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Accountant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 18000 and 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Accountant is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Accountant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Accountant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Accountant in our Organisation.