Accountant Jobs Opening in THARUN AGENCIES at Porur, Chennai
Roles & Responsibilities:
Supervise Employee Expense Management - Advance - Voucher - Expense - IT Computation - Coordination with employees to clarify queries
• Vendor Management - Payment - GST - TDS Management - Reporting of Vendor payable to Management
• MIS Reports - Creditor / Debtor - Reconciliation - P&L
• TDS & GST - Computation & Filing
• Work with CA for book closure activities
• Generate reports, emails & memos
• Payment follows up by telephonic & mailing
• Knowledge of working in QuickBooks mandatory
• G-Suite • MS-Office
• Communication proficiency ( verbal & written)
• Time management
Minimum Qualification: B.Com / M.Com/CA Accountancy background
Experience: TWO to Five years of experience
More information about this Accountant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Accountant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Accountant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 2 to 3+ year experience as an Accountant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, CA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Accountant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Accountant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Accountant in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Accountant job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open only to Male candidates.
Who can apply Experienced (2 to 3+ Years)
Hiring Process Walk - In, Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?