Accounting Executive Jobs Opening in Agrya Consulting Pvt Ltd at Adyar, Alwarpet, Egmore, Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling to day-to-day accounting
- Maintain all records like vouchers, receipts, bills, and payments (Incl. statutory payouts)
- Preparation of MIS
- Preparation of schedule for Audit-related
- Reconciliation of input credit as per books and GST portal
- Day to-Day Reconciliation of Sales with bank transactions and cash Transactions
- Monthly GST Working and filing returns (GSTR1, 3B & 6)
More information about this Accounting executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Accounting executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Accounting executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Accounting executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, MBA/PGDM, CA, ICWA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Accounting executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Accounting executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Accounting executive in our Organisation.
grya Consulting Pvt Ltd is a multi-disciplinary company founded by professionals from Big4.
Agrya, a financial advisory firm is a growing company with high energy individuals that believes in adding value to its customers offering end-to-end accounting solutions, management and risk based audits, financial readiness virtual CFO service and other advisory services.
We also help clients in the convergence to IFRS.