Accounting Executive Jobs Opening in Doubt Rubber at Jaipur
We are looking for an Accounting Executive to perform daily accounting tasks. Accounting Executive responsibilities include managing Payables and reimbursements, entering financial transactions, creating invoices, and collection. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Regular GST Compliance and TDS applicability for the payment made.
Publish financial statements in time.
Handle Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closings.
Good Experience in ERP Tally and Excel.
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
Ensure timely bank payments.
Prepare Monthly GST report for outward supplies and report the
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Payables Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Petty Cash Management
- Debit Note/Credit Note
- Import/Export Documentation
- Customer Correspondence
- Banking Correspondence
- Foreign Remittance & Interest Calculation
- Accounts Finalization
More information about this Accounting executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Accounting executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Accounting executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Accounting executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Accounting executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Accounting executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Accounting executive in our Organisation.