You will be in charge of –
· Manage all accounting transactions
· Prepare budget forecasts
· Publish financial statements in time
· Handle monthly, quarterly and annual financial closings
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Ensure timely bank payments
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
· Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
· Audit financial transactions and documents
· Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessaryComply with financial policies and regulations
More information about this Accounts Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Accounts Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Accounts Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Accounts Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Accounts Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Accounts Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Accounts Assistant in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Accounts Assistant job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.