Accounts Executive Jobs Opening in Industrial Safety enterprises at Madurai
Accounts Executive responsibilities include managing Payables and reimbursements, entering financial transactions, creating invoices, and collection. Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Billing & Invoicing
- Payables Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- Petty Cash Management
- Debit Note/Credit Note
- Import/Export Documentation
- Customer Correspondence
- Banking Correspondence
- Foreign Remittance & Interest Calculation
- Accounts Finalization
More information about this Accounts Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Accounts Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Accounts Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Accounts Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 12000 and 13000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Accounts Executive is a Full Time in Madurai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Accounts Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Accounts Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Accounts Executive in our Organisation.