Accounts Executive Jobs Opening in PrintStop India Pvt. Ltd at Parel, Prabhadevi, Mumbai
PrintStop is hiring for Accounts Executive role in our corporate Accounts team.
Work days: Mon to Sat,(Sunday is a fixed off)
Fixed Asset Accounting
Book fixed asset invoices in the Accounting Software
Petty Cash Accounting:
1) Manage the petty cash for all entities / departments (Production, Corporate) of the company and also book the expense under appropriate heads in the accounting software.
2) Withdraw Cash from the bank as and when needed.
3) Tally Petty Cash account with Actual cash in hand at end of month (Monthly)
Expense Bill Accounting
Validate the expense bill received and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop
Purchase Accounting (Paper, Job work and Consumable)
1)Validate the purchase bill received (Party name, GST No etc.) and book the same under the appropriate head in the accounting software. This is applicable for all departments and cost centers of PrintStop.
2)Vendor followup for settlement of Advance paid on account
3)Time to time vendor reconciliation
Credit Card Accounting:
Book the expenses for which payments are auto debited or paid by CC. Whenever CC payment is made, the payment needs to be adjusted bill wise
1) Book all entries related to salary and statutory dues.
2) Reconciliation of Loan and Advances Ledgers with HR
3) Complete FnF settlements and Reconciliation of Payable for Salary with Pending FnFs.
Issue checks / NEFT as per payment terms to vendors and book the same in the system.
Ensuring that all ledgers are adjusted and cleaned. Bills have been booked for advances given and no on account entries are there in the system.
Collect all details of Vendor Registration and create the Creditor Ledger in the accounting system
Education and Skillsets:
1) B.Com Graduate
2) 3+ year work experience in Accounts preferable
3) Handled payable for more that 30cr and work in a company of at least 50+cr
4) Knowledge of Tally is a Must, Good Email and Verbal Communication Skills, Basic knowledge of Excel. Advance Excel knowledge Preferable, Knowledge of GST and TDS, Knowledge About GSTR Filling and 2b /A reconciliation
Interested candidate to share their resume at the earliest.
More information about this Accounts Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Accounts Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Accounts Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Accounts Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 27000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Accounts Executive is a Full Time in Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Accounts Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Accounts Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Accounts Executive in our Organisation.