Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
· Take care of all Account receivable, invoices booking, billing and invoice related work
· AR Report generation
· Make sure monthly account reconciliations in support of financial statements
· Keep the record of vouchers/bills/petty cash, Filing of records
· Petty cash handling and accounting
· Accounting of purchase invoices
· Knowledge & working of payroll, Income Tax, Audit
· Accounting of fixed assets
· Prepare accounts payables report and timely vendor payment
· Bank reconciliation
· TDS and GST return working
· Knowledge of Overdraft ( OD ) & E-Way
· Assist in the monthly and annual financial audit and preparation of annual financial statements
· Manage all accounting transactions.
· Thorough with bank reconciliation.
· Should be well versed with Tally & other accounting applications.
· GST, TDS monthly payment and returns.
· Payroll processing.
· Prepare budgets & forecasts.
· Outward Remittance.
· Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings.
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
· Ensure timely bank payments.
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
· Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
· Audit financial transactions and documents.
· Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
· Comply with financial policies and regulations.
· Approaching Banks For Loans – Sanctioning of Loans – follow up with Banks
· Balance sheet Preparation
· Coordination With CA
· Checking Vendor GST Payment before releasing any payment.
· Checking Pan Card, TDS, No TDS liability, GST Payment of Vendors
· Audit documents, Routine filing.
· Follow with Vendors for Invoices / Recording
· Data Reconciliation with final Tally,
· Tally Renewal & Maintenance, Bank work if needed, Monthly Salary Booking.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.