Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The key role of an Accounts Receivable is to ensure their company receives payments for services, and records these transactions accordingly. An Accounts Receivable job description will include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
· Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems by performing reconciliation of payments
· Communicate discrepancies to management team, identify slow-paying , and recommend collection
· Strengthen and grow relationships with clients by communicating through calls regarding past-due
· Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting, and comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements
· Qualification: B.com/ Bsc maths
· Year of graduation: 2020/2021
· Language known: English + Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Malayalam/Hindi (added advantage)
· Fluent in English mandatory
· Need immediate joiners (only work from office)
· Experience: Fresher’s
· Salary: 10K + (Exciting Incentives),after 6months of stability & performance salary would be revised.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.