Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Responsibilities for Admin Assistant
· Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization
· Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
· Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues
· Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure
· Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures
· Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
· Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performanceRequirements
· Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
· Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
· High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.