Admin HR Assistant Jobs Opening in Varite at Richmond Town, RT Nagar, Sadashiv Nagar, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
Admin HR Assistant
Contract duration: 4 months
Work from home.
- Candidates will have to go through the online assessment
- The Test Parameters: Aptitude Test, grammar, MS Office, Computer fundamentals, and HR domain
Cut-off score: 60%
- The candidate should be willing to work in 24/7 shifts (rotational shifts)- No off on Saturday and Sunday. (Weekoffs will be any day in a week)
- Very good in communication -Training will be provided only in English
- Should have a strong broadband connection (50mbps or 100mbps) and also the power backup
- The candidate should be aware of the job role thoroughly.
- Only Immediate joiners are considered.
- Exp: -6 months to 1 year of data entry experience/time keeping (candidates will be working on time keeping and attendance management)
- A Bachelors degree is a must
- Join HR team and help make a difference We are recruiting for a Time and Attendance Operational Admin.
- This position specializes in time and attendance management.
- The Timekeeper role is a centralized function that will manage time and attendance matters for buildings across the network.
- This role requires fast, accurate, and reliable data entry.
- You will work on a trouble ticket queue of time and attendance issues submitted by buildings or auto-generated from the Time and Attendance System.
- Your primary focus will be the resolution of incoming time and attendance inquiries with opportunities for other engagement upon completion of centralized responsibilities.
- Timekeepers will focus primarily on ticketing. You will report directly to the Time and Attendance Manager or Time and Attendance POC.
- Any Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 months to 1 year of data entry experience/time keeping
- Superior attention to detail
- Knows how to escalate
- Comfortable and able to provide feedback regarding the role and work volume
- Aptitude for working independently with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong Ownership, Bias for Action, Deliver Results, Insist on the Highest Standards
- MS Office experience required
- Proven experience working with Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred
- Up to 1 year of experience is preferred
More information about this Admin HR Assistant Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Admin HR Assistant job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Admin HR Assistant job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 06 Months to 1 year experience as an Admin HR Assistant
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BEd, BSc, BFA, BSW
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Admin HR Assistant is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Admin HR Assistant position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Admin HR Assistant in our Organisation.
Role hr admin
Who can apply Experienced (0.6 to 1 Years)
Hiring Process Written-test, Telephonic Interview
Employment TypePart Time
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?