Admin Jobs Opening in Wisepack associates at Porur, Chennai
Book meetings and schedule events
Order office stationery and supplies
Maintain internal databases
Submit expense reports
Keep employee records (physical and digital)
Maintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners
Distribute incoming and outgoing mail
Prepare regular reports and presentations
Organize, store and print company documents as needed
Answer and redirect phone calls
Make travel arrangements
Handle queries from managers and employees
Update office policies and ensure compliance with them
Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines
Knowledge of office policies and procedures
Experience with office management tools (MS Office software, in particular)
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Strong written and oral communication skills
Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Office Administrator or Secretary are a plus
More information about this Admin Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Admin job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Admin job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Admin
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 12th Pass (HSE)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Admin is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Admin position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Admin in our Organisation.