1. Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities for staff members.
2. Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
3. Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Develop and execute recruiting plans.
2. Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
3. Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process.
4. Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
Key Skills: Pay Roll & Canteen + Security+ Transport Management Knowledge/ Govt Document & Attendance Handling Knowledge
Qualification: Any Post Graduation ( MBA)
Timing: Full Time
Salary: 10k to 18k For Freshers
Exp: 0 to 5yrs
Benefits: OT + Incentives + Increments based on ur Performance