Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Roles and Responsibilities: (not limited to)
· Reviewing, analyzing, and assessing the students' applications on the grounds of their eligibility and qualification.
· Participating in the decision-making process for student applications according to the policies and guidelines of International Universities
· Supporting the students throughout the admission process by answering their queries and helping them to complete the required documents for admission policies/procedure of international universities. - Application processing - Universities and network partners
· Preparing and presenting the applicants' reports to the concerned International Universities timely.
· Maintaining regular communication with students, parents and abroad universities for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
· New Students - Data Entry
· Candidate Profiling-Course shortlisting,
· Counseling (Candidates will be trained after joining)
· New lead generation and conversion (Lead generation/conversion incentives available)Ad-hoc activities
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.