Master Of Science, Master Of Comp. Applications, Master Of Engineering, Master Of Technology, Bachelor Of Comp. Applications, Bachelor Of Science, Bachelor Of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering
• You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high-quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management, and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
• You would be a key contributor to building efficient programs/ systems and if you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you! If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate the next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
• As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution, and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
• You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, and perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
Technical and Professional Requirements:-
Primary Skills: -
Aerospace Domain, Aerospace Domain-Aircraft Maintenance, Embedded Software-Control Systems & Acquisition Systems
Secondary Skills: -
Aero Engine Design, Aero Engine Stress, CFD, UGNX
Embedded Software->Control Systems & Acquisition Systems, Aerospace Domain, Aerospace Domain->Aircraft Maintenance