Air Hostess Jobs Opening in Skyview India at AJC Bose Road, Baranagar, Desapriya Park, Guwahati, Bangalore, Kolkata
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane. showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled. serving meals and refreshments. checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers.
- The candidate will be responsible for passenger service duties, which include the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers, as well as arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations. Contact Us or send mail
More information about this Air Hostess Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Air Hostess job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Air Hostess job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Air Hostess
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Air Hostess is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Air Hostess position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Air Hostess in our Organisation.