Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for the following assignment on a time-bound research project undertaken in the Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research, Amity University, Noida.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Name of the Research Project: “Unravelling role of epigenetic modulators in radiation-induced DNA Damage Response (DDR) and radio resistance pathways”
4. Name of sponsoring agency: BRNS
5. Duration of the position: Initially one year, extendable on yearly basis upto three years.
6. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA
7. Essential qualifications: M. Sc / M. Tech Biotechnology/Genetics/Life Sciences/allied sciences with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University. BE/BTech/BVSc/BPharma may also apply NET / GATE is essential for JRF position.
8. Candidates having prior research experience in Cell culture, siRNA transfection, Western blotting, Immuno-Precipitation, real-time PCR, immuno-fluorescence will be preferred.
9. Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project