Support the L&H SVD team in conducting regular valuation/reserving/modelling related activities every quarter:
• Assist on regular quarterly valuations/reserve calculations.
• Accurately complete already defined modelling processes including implementation of modelling assumptions, performing model runs, validations of results and its delivery to the reporting actuaries/line owners.
• Perform user acceptance testing for various system and model changes for the actuarial production team.
• Perform required calculations and analysis on IBNR, Profit Commission, STAT/GAAP zeroization and other such activities/requirements.
• Ensuring the team deliverables are met as per pre-approved timelines.
• Perform required validations, analysis to ensure accuracy of the numbers produced as well as keep audit trails of all major validations/checks done.
• Apply technical knowledge and process skills to solve problems and develop solutions, i.e. investigating data/modelling issues, reconcile different reports/numbers.
• Question existing processes and suggest improvements.
• Assist on 'special projects' carried out to meet specific objectives as/when required.
Note: We all also include a 15,000 one time relocation benefit to candidate who will be relocating to Bangalore.
More information about this Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1.5 to 3+ year experience as an Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, CA
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 800000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Analyst is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Analyst in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Analyst job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.