Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
The Analyst will work on client requirements. Research work will include market research such as Firmographics and demographic data. The Analyst will apply both qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data extraction and data validation.
We are looking for a self-driven Analyst, who should have a high level of attention to detail who will be responsible for all aspects of quality. He / She will ensure that we deliver quality deliverables to our clients. The goal is to gradually achieve a low rejection rate on the deliverables by strategically exploiting all aspects of the third-party research, as requested by the client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collecting data from different web sources
• Perform data validation
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & reporting
• Strong knowledge of web browsing/surfing
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• A Bachelor’s degree with keen interest in Data
• A minimum of 2 years of work experience
• Basic Excel skills
• Should have LinkedIn data extraction and validation knowledge
• Should have hands-on experience on LinkedIn Sales Navigator
• Good knowledge of job titles and job function based on various departments
• Good knowledge of the LinkedIn industry and sub-industry
• Good team player within a target-driven environment
• Self-learning, time management and should quickly adopt new technologies
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.