Job Description :-
Working knowledge of native code - C / C++ / NDK.
Ability to structure and design mobile app architecture.
You will build and ship mobile application (Web3 Browser) that delivers impact.
Understand the functional business requirements, translate into the technical design, do
technical analysis, create conceptual approaches, do impact analysis, collaborate with the business analysts & product managers to clarify the doubts.
Understand non-functional requirements spanning across security, scalability, reliability,
availability and provide the technical design. Implement the Design, build, test, deploy & support software components & applications.
Experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
Programming experience in one or multiple of Kotlin and Java.
Implement the projects using the Agile Software Development Methodologies.
Participate in the daily scrums and provide your incremental status, give demos as per the schedules planned.
Make use of the best practices for the development, validate and deploy components & modules.
Contribute towards the best practices.
Provide the estimate of your works and tasks allocated to you and meet the deadlines as planned.
Do POC’s for the new capabilities, new products developments. Study the API’s, integrate with partners, clarify questions.
Experience using databases like SQLite, RealMDb, NoSQL
Worked in Fintech / Payments / Banking / Financial Services domain
Very strong & deep understanding in Software Design Patterns, OOPS Concepts,
SDLC, Code Management & Branching Concepts.
Experience in using Git, Bit-Bucket for source code management
Experience in writing very robust, secure, reusable & scalable code
You will build infrastructure needed for analyzing mobile codebases, discovering new opportunities for optimizations and automations for development, builds, testing, deployment, performance and monitoring of our products.
Contribute and participate in Open Source Initiatives from Mozilla, Chromium, and other Chromium based browsers
Experience in gradle, android studio, intellij idea, unit test cases & associated libraries, logging, debugging.
Experience in designing, building, testing, deploying, supporting technical components and services using the Core Java, Kotlin, RX Java, PL/SQL technologies
Experience using notifications & deploying android app on Google Playstore
Knowledge of Google Analytics, Firebase, Crashlytics ,Deep-linking , InApp-Notification
Experience in building platform capabilities & applications using REST API’s, micro-services / event-driven/serverless architectures
Experience in using AWS Cloud platform services like AWS API’s, EC2, RDS, S3,
Lambda, SQS, SNS, Event Bridge, Redshift etc.
Knowledge of Google map, Direction API, Path and navigation API
Experience using Agile Scrum, Jira, Confluence, User Stories, Story Point Estimates,Tasks Breakdown, Agile Ceremonies.
Experience of building application code using DevOps, CI, CD, Jenkins & other such tools and technologies.
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standardsMore information about this Android Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Android Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Android Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Android Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Android Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Android Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Android Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Android Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.