Android Developer Jobs Opening in Flendzz Technologies p Ltd at Egmore, Chennai
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skill sets/Experience we require:
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration
• Possess the right skill, your Education qualification is considered a piece of paper :)
More information about this Android Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Android Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Android Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Android Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Android Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Android Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Android Developer in our Organisation.