Angular Developer Jobs Opening in Atologist Infotech at Surat
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front End Technologies
• Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
• Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
• Ensuring high performance
• Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Experience with RESTful services
• Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Contract length: Permanent after probation.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: as per industrial standard
Experience: 1+ year
Benefits: Paid sick time
Paid casual leave
5 days working only
Schedule: Day shift
Interview will be scheduled on:
•Zoom or Google Meet •Video verification required •Interview might can go for 2 hours
If the above requirements suit your interest, please call us or send your resume
More information about this Angular Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Angular Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Angular Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1.5 year experience as an Angular Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Angular Developer is a Full Time in Surat.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Angular Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Angular Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Angular Developer in our Organisation.