Application Analyst Jobs Opening in Viavi Solutions India Pvt. LTd at Baner, Koregaon Park, MG Road, Pune
An excellent opportunity to begin your career. Viavi Solutions is recruiting Freshers in Pune [with JAVA or .NET background] for the requirement of IT Application Analyst-1
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing cutting age software solutions to meet business needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Perform unit and integration testing before deployment.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of software applications.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related technical field
- Hands on knowledge of programming languages such as Java/.NET and ORACLE.
- Additional programing skills like HTML, Jscript, React, Python, SOA, UI Path (RPA), APEX and SSIS will be a big plus.
- Good knowledge data structure concepts.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate business challenges and determine final business requirements.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to business and management.
Required Documents: Hard Copy of resume, Education Certificate, Training Certificate (Java/.NET/Pl Sql or any other programming language, CDAC)
More information about this Application Analyst Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Application Analyst job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Application Analyst job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 1 year experience as an Application Analyst
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Application Analyst is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Application Analyst position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Application Analyst in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Application Analyst job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of technical innovations that have evolved to keep pace and address our customers most pressing business issues. We make equipment, software, and systems that help to plan, deploy, certify, monitor, and optimize all kinds of networks - like those for mobile phones, service providers, large businesses and data centers.
VIAVI is also a leader in high performance thin film optical coatings and engineered diffusers, providing light management solutions to anti-counterfeiting, consumer electronics, automotive, defense and instrumentation markets.
We are the people behind the products that help keep the world connected at home, school, work, at play, and everywhere in between.
VIAVI employees are fierce about supporting customer success and we welcome people who bring their best every day to the company - to question, to collaborate and to push for solutions that will delight our customers.