The Application Engineer is a customer facing role, providing pre-sales and post –sales technical and functional support to prospective customers. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate Mentor Graphics PCB product capabilities and the benefits of the solutions through presentations and advanced demonstrations.
· experience on tools like PADS, Hyperlynx, Altium, Allegro etc
· Good Technical knowledge on PCB/ SI/EMC
· Exposure to board design and verification would be an added advantage
· Experience in product positioning
· Good communication skills
· Self-starter/ learner
· Discussing customer's needs and identifying suitable product mix
· Conduct presentation on products/concepts
· Providing Pre and Post product support
· Conducting / Initiating Product seminars and conferences
· Deliver demo and technical presentation
· Resolve customer's critical technical problems
· Excellence in teamwork.
· Possess conceptual, analytical and presentation skills.
· Creative, dynamic & confident.
· Should be an initiator
· Able to work under pressure.
· Should be able to work under different cultures.
· Willingness to travel.
· Good convincing skills are required