Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. jobs for Apprentice in Bhubaneswar. Last Date to apply: 18 Jun 2021
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. (OPTCL), is one of the largest state owned power utility in the country, engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity in the State invites application from eligible ITI Passed outs for undergoing One (01) year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per the following details:
1. Post Name: Apprentice
2. Name of the Trade/ Discipline:
a. Electrician - 240
b. Electronics Mechanic - 40
3. Monthly Stipend Amount: Rs. 7,000/
4. Essential Educational Qualifications:
a) A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
5. Reservation Of Vacancies: Guidelines under Apprentices Act 1961 (Clause 3) and Apprenticeship Rules (Clause 5) on Reservation for SC/ST/SEBC will be followed. Candidates claiming reservation under SC / ST/ SEBC shall provide certificate as per Government standard format, failing which their claim for reservation wll be considered as General category.
6.Duration Of Training: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for period of 01 (One) year as per clause 6 of Apprentices Act 1961 and clause 7 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
7. Place Of Training: Selected apprenticeship trainees shall be engaged at different field units of OPTCL. Candidates shall apply for one Trade and may be offered apprenticeship in any of the locations, subject to the availability of choice(s).
As per Sec 3 (a) of the Apprentices Act, 1961 A person shall not be qualified for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo apprenticeship training in any designated trade, unless he is not less than fourteen years of age.
Education Certificate Course (ITI)
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?