Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
AREA SALES MANAGER
Experience: - 3 to 8 years in FMCG
Salary:- As per Company Standard
The Area Sales Manager leads the whole sales team and responsible for primary and secondary target achievement of the assigned territory. Handle General Trade & Modern Trade for All Product categories. Adept at identifying and developing key clients for business excellence and accomplishment of targets.
- Primary and secondary target achievement of the area
- Monthly Sales planning and forecasting, taking into account the shelf life
- Channel Management
- Cost Management
- Month wise business forecasting, bench marking the previous year
- Data & aligning with the Annual Operating Plan
- Competition tracking & making proactive plans to counter the new entrants
- Allocate manpower in different areas depending upon the individual capabilities
- Mentor, motivate and guide team members ensuring sales - business generation and achieving budgeted figures, and activity ratio on monthly basis
- Training subordinates to develop requisite skills; conducting trainings on products, selling skills, lead prospecting and closing skills
Desired Skills & Experience - Education & Experience:
The role will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Any graduate with Masters degree in Sales/Marketing preferred
- Strong experience (7 - 10 years) within a large Indian or multinational organisation preferably within the FMCG industry with a major focus on Rural Channel, General Trade & Modern Trade
- Possess Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
- Possess exceptional relationship management skills & interpersonal skills
- Good team handling skills
- Multi-linguistic & an effective communicator
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.