Advt. No. : Advt/RecT/04/2021-22
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Funding Agency, Title, Period of the Project & Post Code SERB Sponsored Project: “Unravelling the symbiosis of algal and fungal partners in lichen family Graphidaceae and Parmeliaceae from the Western Ghats through polyphasic taxonomic approach and ecological studies”. Period up to:29.12.2023
4. Post Code: ARI/SP-316/JRF
5. Group/ Division Biodiversity And Palaeobiology (Fungi/Lichens) Group
6. Qualifications Essential: Masters (1st class) in Botany, Microbiology or Biotechnology. Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR/UGC/ICMR including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
5. Desirable:Experience in DNA sequencing of lichens/fungi, Fungal phylogeny, Field surveys in Western Ghats, Publications in the area of project title.
6. Monthly stipend Rs.31000/-+ HRA
i) Upto 28 years. In case of JRF candidates upto 31 years (28+3 years for activation as per JRF guidelines). ii) Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates. iii) 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- (except SC/ST/women and PH candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm or link available on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate should attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they may contact the concerned bank in this regard.