Artificial Intelligence (AI) Researchers and Developers
Successful candidate will be part of highly productive teams working on implementing core AI algorithms, Cryptography
libraries, AI enabled products and intelligent 3D interface. Candidates will work on cutting edge products and technologies in
highly challenging domains and will need to have highest level of commitment and interest to learn new technologies and
domain specific subject matter very quickly.
Successful completion of projects will require travel and working in remote
locations with customers for extended periods .
Education Qualification: Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics, Information
Systems from a reputed university and/or equivalent Knowledge and Skills
Location : Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Client Location (as needed)
Skill set and Expertise
• Strong software development experience using Python
• Strong background in mathematical, numerical and scientific computing using Python.
• Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning
• Experience working with SCRUM software development methodology
• Strong experience with implementing Web services, Web clients and JSON protocol is required
• Experience with Python Meta programming
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Design, develop and debug enterprise grade software products and systems
• Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Proficiency in English. Verbal communication in Hindi and other local
• Ability to effectively communicate product design, functionality and status to management, customers and other stakeholders
• Highest level of integrity and work ethic.
7. Apache Kafka
1. Advanced Calculus
2. Numerical Analysis
3. Complex Function Theory
Concepts (One or more of the below)
1. OpenGL based 3D programming
3. Artificial Intelligence (AI) Algorithms a) Statistical modelling b.) DNN c. RNN d. LSTM e. GAN f. CNN.