ASIC Physical Design Engineer Jobs in Ahmedabad - Numascale
- Perform physical design of a ASIC blocks including floor planning, layout, place and route, clock tree and timing closure.
- You will be working closely with the physical design experts to ramp on the existing flow.
- You will be responsible to run complete physical design flow of a given block.
- You should be very strong in identifying the problems and propose/implement the solutions in given time frame to execute the planned delivery.
- BTech/BE/MTech/ME/MS - Electronics/Telecommunication/computer science or equivalent
- 0-2 years of Hands on experience doing Physical Design of sub-blocks.
- Familiar with Synopsys suite (IC Compiler, Primetime, Design Compiler)
- Familiar with Synthesis to Tape-out flow
- Layout design, Floor planning, P & R
- Design rule checks (DRC), and Logical vs. Schematic (LVS) checks, RC extraction
- Work effectively with a global team and be self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Expertise in scripting languages such as PERL, TCL.
Numascale () is the central enabler of large scale data intensive computing solution in the industry. Developing ASIC component using Intel cache coherent technology that enables to build single node systems with high CPU socket count with large coherent memory foot print that produces highly efficient computing throughput. Numascale delivered the enabling technology for the world’s largest computer running under one instance of the operating system, with more than 5000 cores and 21 Terabytes of RAM.
Scale-Up computing demand is growing in enterprise and in cloud segments. Numascale engineering team needs to grow to keep up with this computing paradigm shift. Numascale is looking for enthusiastic and passionate engineers who want to embrace the challenge and be part of the upcoming exciting world of Scale-Up computing. Join the team of highly energetic engineers who does not take “no” for an answer and always find the “yes” for any engineering solution to achieve the goals. You will be part of an open and flexible team with high degree of professional work ethic.