- Write clean, scalable code using ASP.NET C#
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- SQL Server
- Website Hosting on IIS
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given ASP.Net Developer MVC job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this ASP.Net Developer MVC job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an ASP.Net Developer MVC
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA,ME/M.Tech, MSc,PG Diploma.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This ASP.Net Developer MVC is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the ASP.Net Developer MVC position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for ASP.Net Developer MVC in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this ASP.Net Developer MVC job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Mike Sierra has been able to achieve great success in a short while because of its excellent logistics system, range of quality products and an exceptional customer service. At Mike Sierra, we understand the power of technology and have used it to create a completely automated ordering system to ensure effective management of stocks in multiple warehouse locations as well as quick shipping of orders.