Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) is looking for a dynamic Assistant General Manager – Engineering Services.
1. Post: Assistant General Manager
2. Brief Job Description (though not exhaustive):
a. To perform, supervise, and coordinate professional civil engineering works and allied services in the campus.
b. Responsible for managing minor and major works/projects, and supervise subordinate engineering staff performing several projects.
c. Complete maintenance of campus buildings and infrastructure.
d. Act as a liaison between the IIMA and other statutory authorities.
3. Knowledge, skills and abilities:
a. Planning, quantity survey, estimation, tender development, tender analysis, site supervision & billing.
b. Complete Project Management.
c. Knowledge of CPM/PERT is must.
d. Use of computer software like MS office, MS Projects/Project Management Software
4. Desirable Traits: Good leadership skills, Communication skills, Knowledge worker, Holds self and others accountable, Problem solving and innovation, Demonstrates ethical behaviour, Leverages resources (coaches and develops),Drives to excel, Maximizes team effectiveness, Supportive of change, and an eye for detail.
5. Qualification, Experience Requirement:
a. The candidate should possess full time Degree in Civil Engineering and Master’s in Management / Engineering approved by UGC/AICTE.
b. Minimum fifteen (15) years of experience in Civil/Construction field.
c. Supervisory experience in planning, directing, coordinating, and evaluating the campus/township civil works related development & maintenance is highly desirable. Good knowledge of the Institutional technical services sector, trends and other market developments.
d. Experience of PMC is desirable.
6. Reporting to: The selected person will report to the General Manager (Engineering, Services & Estate)
7. Salary & Allowances: Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for further period as required. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.
Maximum 45 years as on last date of Application. Institute provide age relaxation as per GOI rules.