A. 1. Position: Position Assistant-I (Dairy)
2. Qualification: Minimum ITI pass in Electrical trade
3. Experience: 2-3 years’ work experience in dairy or food industries or any processing related industries.
4. Number of Position: 01 (on contract, initially for a period of 2 years) in various sections
5. Job Location: WAMUL Office in Guwahati, Assam
6. Salary: CTC Rs.2.02 lakhs per annum including P.F & other Contributions.
7. Main Responsibilities:
a. Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (both planned and unplanned) on production, packaging, processing equipment, and utility systems (to provide a continuous supply of heat, steam, cooling, electrical, power, gas, or air required for operations). Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards, maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
b. Assemble fittings, valves, bowls, plates, disks, impeller shaft, and other parts to equipment with tools etc. to prepare for operation in relevant section. Perform work duties in accordance with WAMUL’s standard policies and procedures. Follow/maintain safety norms.
c. Assist in maintaining parts and supplies inventory by reporting low supply levels to reporting officer. Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes. Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations. Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Group Manager
8. Job Specifications:
a. Skills/ Attributes: Technical:
i.Experience in a maintenance role within a manufacturing facility, preferably food and dairy industry.
ii.Technical Experience: Electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, computer - controlled equipment, PLC and HVAC.
iii.Must be able to work in a wet environment with moderate to high noise volume.
iv.Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
v. Be able to effectively work in a team environment
b. Skills/ Attributes: Social and Managerial:
i.Delivering results under crisis by maintaining calm and tactfulness.
ii.A willingness to learn
iii. Interpersonal skills
B. 1. Position: Assistant –I (Finance & Accounts)
2. Qualification: B. Com from a recognized institute/university
3. Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Finance and Accounts in a reputed organization, preferably in Dairy / FMCG Sector
4. Number of Positions: 1 (on contract, initially for a period of 2 years)
5. Job Location:WAMUL Office in Guwahati, Assam
6. Salary: Rs.2.02 lakhs per annum including P.F & other contributions.
7. Main Responsibilities:
a. Maintenance of accounting records and documents. Booking of Purchases, Expenses & Provisions.
b. Preparation of Vouchers and entries in ERP. Sales Invoice generation. Party Ledger Maintenance & Reconciliations.
c. Bank communications & Bank Reconciliations. Physical Stock Verification.
8. Additional /occasional Responsibilities: Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets. Assisting qualified Accountants with audits.
a. Job Specifications: Skills/ Attributes: Technical: Thorough knowledge of Accounts & Finance, Should be expert in latest version of Tally, Attention to details.
b. Skills/ Attributes: Social and Managerial: Delivering results under crisis by maintaining calm and tactfulness, Ability to resolve issues, A willingness to learn, Interpersonal skills.
c. Computer skills: Knowledge of latest MS Office package that includes MS-Excel, Word and Power-point.
Not above 30 years as on 1st January 2021.