Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited invites application for the position Assistant Manager
No. of Vacanc ies: 01
Minimum Qualification (only AICTE/ UGC/ MHRD/ AITA/UFTAA/ Govt. of India/State Govt approved Institutes/ Universities): Full time regular Degree in Engineering AND / OR 2 years full time regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma## in Management / MBA ##Post Graduate Diploma in Management should be certified as equivalent to Post Graduate Degree by AIU valid for the year when the PG Diploma has been completed.
Minimum Experience (Years): 1 year as on 21.05.2021
Preferred Experience: Candidates with Sales & Marketing experience in Cold Chain, Food Processing, Warehousing, Logistics And /Or Shipping Industry shall be preferred
Grade: E1 (40000 - 140000)
Indicative Job Description: The incumbent will be responsible for The incumbent will be responsible for –
1. Overall Responsibility of achieving & Improving Business/Sales Target assigned for the Unit.
2. Responsible for overall Transport Management and coordination with the Operation & marketing team of other location.
3. Monitoring Transport Business at Unit Level.
4. Develop market strategy in line with business requirements and ensure implementation of the same.
5. To add new customers to the client base in order to have sustained growth of business.
6. To maintain database of customers and undertake cold calling to induce growth
7. Keep track of competition and take necessary action to counter competition.
8. Compliance of all MS Reports and submission of all MIS report to the management within the specified time frame.
9. Monitor the performance of our service delivery in the market and give regular feedback to operation team on the same.
10. Ensuring 100% compliance of Credit policy of Unit/SBU.
11. Coordinate with Operation team for delivering the seamless service wherever/whenever required.
12. Maintaining the required statistical data for Cold Chains industry in the region.
13. Retain and improve market share by increasing the volume from existing customers and adding the volume from new customers.
14. Ensuring the all complaints from customers were resolved within stipulated time.
15. Ensure to meet the required contribution of the unit as per Budget.
16. Regularly organize Customers Meet for brand promotion, effective customer service levels and relationship building.
17. Regularly meeting customers and send the sales call report to higher authorities.
18. Development & Motivation of sales team members.
19. Ensure to achieve MOU targets related to marketing and sales.
20. Any other task assigned time to time.
Age Limit: Maximum Age 27 years as on 21.05.2021