1. Allocation of portfolio to vendor basis the past performance trend and FOS availability, creating adequate manpower capacity for the portfolio.
2. Review cases with FOS / TL and work assignment basis the disposition code
3. Coordinating with agency resources and doing the call planning for better resolution, ensuring appropriate support to the agency on difficult cases
4. Receipt book & Repo kits allocation and auditing on periodic basis
5. Agency billing closure within 60 days of the work completed month
6. Ensuring prior approvals in repo cases & helping the agency manage repo related issues.
7. Handling collection/repo related customer service issues/escalations
8. Coordinating with legal team for initiating legal actions against chronic defaulters & dealing with enforcement agencies in cases filed against BAFL by customers/third parties.
1. BKT resolution with agency and FOS level need to be tracked and reviewed
2. Flow rates to next BKT needs to be restricted on the location you are handling
3. Remove the non performing fos and recruitment the fresh team and train as and when required
4. Remove the non-performing agency and recruit new vendor basis company requirement.
1. CRM queries needs to be closed as per the TAT assigned
2. RCU audit queries has to be reverted before TAT and implementation of committed action at field level.
3. Receipt book discrepancies needs to be discussed with agency and ensure no reoccurrence of such issues in field.
4. HHT 100% utilization and report to be submitted to ACM / RCM on regular basis
5. HHT not working need to be informed to IT team for need of support.