Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse Jobs Opening in A client of FreshersworldA client of Freshersworld at Shahjahanpur
Key Responsibilities: General and Task Management
- Identify root cause and instigate permanent corrective actions for product quality issues
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to resolve quality issues that arise as quickly and efficiently as possible to prevent compromising quality and safety standards
- Carry out product and process auditing
- Ensure control plans and associated documentation are implemented effectively and maintained
- Monitor and report on quality-related key performance indicators including scrap monitoring, rework levels, parts per million (PPM) figures
- Stop production in the event of manufacture of unacceptable goods/processes
- Ensure compliance and assist with adherence to the Quality Management system (ISO9001)
- Write product test procedures
- Undertake special projects as required
- Assist with training of quality awareness
- Report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to adhere to process and prevent occurrence of any non-conformity relating to product, process or system
- Assist with first off sample approvals
- Promote the use of customer preferred techniques for continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke (Error Proofing) etc.
- Manage all quality-related issues within the manufacturing team (e.g. internal, supplier, customer and customer warranty)
More information about this Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Warehouse in our Organisation.
Role management trainee
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
A client of Freshersworld
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?