Assistant Manager position
JD : Job Description
Manufacturing & Plant
· Understanding the features of all the products and the technical specifications it’s application.
· Process flow of all range of the existing products both in plants and fabrication units.
· Fabrication equipment’s and conversion possibilities and future scope mapping.
· Understanding of Engineering drawings and further development.
· Understanding of cost sheets | Profitability aspects of Business.
· Identifying & developing prospective customers for new applications and business to promote our product range.
· New product information & presentation to clients with focus on techno-commercial aspects about product trials at customer end.
· Servicing the existing clients for growth and also developing new products for them.
· Initiating new business development for new applications and coordination with plant and costing department.
· Understanding of technical Terms on quotation and start development accordingly.
· Creating the need in the market for the new application, new product developed with focus on value added products like IXPE, EPDM, NBR, and INSUFLEX & INSUSHIELD in non-insulation application, LITCELL and FABRICATED PRODUCTS with EPE/ABF/CAPCELL.
· Follow-up discussion and negotiation with customer or deal closing successfully.
· Identifying the areas that need improvement to expedite production or application development process. Discussion with respective higher ups and resolving the matter.
· Generation of required MIS reports and presentations.
· Target Achievement @ Sales | Collection : Monthly | Quarterly & Annual