Assistant Professor Chemistry Jobs Opening in Sciencealaya at Kangra
Main duties include:1. Teach class X students for Boards (CBSE)
2. Teach Class XI and XII students for Boards + NEET/JEE
3. Make tests on Ms-Word
4. Take attendance regularly
5. Mentor the students
6. Take PTMs whenever arranged by the management
Assisting with chemistry department duties and providing academic support to Professors and other staff.
Recruiting, training, and mentoring new TAs and other junior staff.
Conducting research and publishing papers in academic journals.
Representing the university at conferences and delivering presentations when necessary.
Teaching and supervising undergraduate and graduate students.
Providing demonstrations and supervising experiments and investigations.
Answering questions in class or via email or telephone.
Providing Professors and Department Heads with feedback on student progress.
Writing proposals to secure funding for research.
Attending faculty and departmental meetings and voicing concerns or providing suggestions for improvement.
More information about this Assistant Professor Chemistry Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Assistant Professor Chemistry job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Assistant Professor Chemistry job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Assistant Professor Chemistry
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, BSc, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 25000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Assistant Professor Chemistry is a Full Time in Kangra.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Assistant Professor Chemistry is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Assistant Professor Chemistry position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Assistant Professor Chemistry in our Organisation.
Role teacher trainer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Walk - In, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
State Himachal Pradesh
Biology teacher jobs in Sciencealaya at Kangra
Salary not disclosed
BSc(Bio-Chemistry, BioInformatics, Biology, Bio-Physics, Bio-technology, Agriculture, Microbiology, Plant Science, Zoology / Applied Zoology, Environmental Science), MSc(Bio-Chemistry, BioInformatics, Biology, Bio-Physics, Bio-technology, Agriculture, Microbiology, Plant Science, Zoology / Applied Zoology)
Posted: 22 days ago
Graduate Teachers Maths jobs in Sciencealaya at Kangra
0 to 2 Years
Salary not disclosed
BE/B.Tech(Aeronautical / Avionics / Aerospace Engineering, Applied Electronics, Architecture Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE), Electronics & Communication Engineering(ECE), Industrial Engineering, Information Science/Technology (IS/IT), Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Manufacturing /Automation Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical /Materials Engineering, Mineral / Mining Engineering, Petroleum / Petrochemical Engineering, Production / Plant Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Science and Business Systems, Computer Science and Engineering (AI & ML), Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security), Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science), Computer Science and Engineering (IoT), Computer Science and Engineering (Bioinformatics), Computer Science and Engineering and Business Systems, Computer Science and Engineering (Block Chain Technology), Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Physical Systems), Computer Science and Engineering (Artificial Intelligence and Robotics), Electronics and Communication Engineering (Biomedical Engineering), Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Engineering), Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Engineering), Mechanical Engineering (Electric Vehicles), Mechatronics and Automation), BSc(Chemistry / Applied Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics / Applied Mathematics, Engineering), MSc(Computer Science, Mathematics / Applied Mathematics)
Posted: 22 days ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?