Associate Banking operations Jobs in Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Ensure that back office, banking operation tasks including but not limited to Consumer Identification Program (CIP) & Office of Foreign Asset and Controls (OFAC), account reconciliations, transactional processing check research and resolution processing, related to Consumer Directed Healthcare claims and Health Savings Account inquiries are executed within all parameters and guidelines as outlined by the company policies and practices. (Applicable to all Levels – Senior, Lead, Supervisor & Manager)
• Maintain daily productivity goals as set by organization objectives.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external constituents and respond to all submitted work requests within respective SLAs.
• Provide a consistent and quality work product, including identification of metrics and trends, reporting findings to upper management, and take a proactive approach to identify and eliminate potential processing issues.
• Maintain daily operations and help to assess and align procedures and streamline workflow that impact operational process with the end result being increased efficiency.
• Maintain an intimate knowledge of company’s general business practices, policies and product offerings.
• Perform other related duties and/or works on special projects as assigned by supervisor or manager.