Associate Fellow (Centre for Biodiversity & Eco- System Services)
Division: LAND RESOURCES
- Plan the activities of the ongoing project(s) and monitor progress against the approved work plan
- Project planning and execution, team planning and defining roles/ responsibilities of team
- Client interaction to maintain good and cordial relations
- Liaising with government and non-governmental entities dealing in forestry and biodiversity at the national and sub-national level
- Effectively coordinating various project activities and collecting necessary information/update about the project progress
- Work with team to make sure that project is on track, to remove impediments, provide resources and data needed
- Compilation of project reports (technical and financial) and submission to clients; helping/leading in writing working papers, journal articles and blogs
- Review of technical documents from consortium partners and conduct regular meetings of Project Advisory committee (If any)
- Organizing internal and external meetings, workshops, conferences and other dissemination activities
- Leading in designing, collecting and analysing qualitative and quantitative data
- Comfortable to domestic & international travel
Experience: 4 - 5 years
Qualification: Masters degree in Forestry, Natural Resource Management, Biodiversity, Environmental Management or related fields with relevant work experience of atleast 4 years.
Skills: Working experience of carrying out forest biomass assessments, application of remote sensing & GIS, and basic or intermediate level proficiency in ecosystem services estimation models such as InVEST, ARIES, SolVES, SWAT is also desired.