US MNC Company - Job Details
- Responsible for supporting SAP Accounts Payable application including the Dolphin Payment Tracking System Functionality
- Manage Business requirements & convert into optimal solutions
- Understanding of the Overall integration of AP module with procurement and treasury along with other Integrated systems with in the landscape
- Manage Write logic (Functional Specifications) for changes to implement enhancements, break fixes and projects
- Tools(LSMW, BDC etc.) for data migration , testing tools
- Should be aware of SAP cockpit
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Handling various levels of Business users
- Excellent analytical abilities, good verbal & written communication
- Team Working, meticulous, self-motivated & self-starter
- Meet the deadlines for the tasks given
- Stress handling & meeting challenges
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn new functionality
- Responsible for providing day to day support on Accounts payable related production issues that includes vendor master, invoicing and payment runs
- Interact with Dolphin support team to resolve Dolphin PTS issues
- Work on enhancements, projects and be a values added team member
- Must have the ability to work with multiple computing platforms, including hardware and software
- To map the end user requirement with standard functionalities available in SAP
- Manage the configuration in SAP system to meet the end user requirements
- Manage to get the Test plans and Test scripts from end users
- Manage UAT
- Prepare Functional specifications and help end users prepare business requirements documents.
- Provide step by step instructions to users when introducing new functionality
- Work very closely with ABAP developers to ensure proper implementation of Enhancements and projects.
- Around 6-10 years experience in SAP with In-depth knowledge of :
- SAP AP
- SAP FICO
- Should have knowledge of how AP interacts with SAP Procurement on front end and treasury for payments on the back end.
- Dolphin and associated tools knowledge desirable but not mandatory.
- SAP Bank Communication Module (BCM) working knowledge desirable but not mandatory
- Should have hands-on experience in multiple industries and across several disciplines
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master in IT or related fields a plus.
- SAP certification in multiple modules would be a plus
Major Skills (Technical & soft skills)
- In-depth knowledge of SAP AP & FICO
- Working knowledge of SAP MM & PU
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicate effectively in a multi-cultural, cross-functional, international environment
- Ability to convey highly technical information to non-technical people
Compensation: - Not Constrained.
Job location: - Mumbai
Job Type: - 1-year Revisable Contract
Requirement Status: - High Priority.
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Job Role: others
Note: This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com.
We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs.