Associate Product Owner Jobs Opening in Element5 at Guindy, Chennai
Element5 is looking for freshers to join our amazing team for the role of Associate Product Owner (APO). We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about technologies like AI & RPA, to elevate our current suite of solutions. The right candidate comes with a passion to build world class products, enthusiasm about learning to write clean code and leave a
mark in healthcare technology.
If you are looking for a place to kickstart your career to new heights and have the right foundation and attitude, we want to work with you.
What is in it for you?
● Put your name to a one-of-its-kind product that is revolutionizing a niche segment in healthcare.
● Be a part of an aggressively growing organization with opportunities to learn new skills and sharpen existing ones.
● Join in a culture that truly believes “every idea has merit in it”, and bring your best innovation forward.
● Experience working with a network of global teams and experienced leaders in healthcare
● Get mentored by some of the industry’s best and brightest. Element5’s team is built of radical individuals with armoires of achievements.
● Experience the perks of working in an entrepreneurial environment and quickly grow your career trajectory.
● Above average industry grade pay, various perks, and benefits to boot.
What we ask you to bring with you
● Bring your mojo and a passion for engineering and building tangible products
● Enhanced curiosity. Always be thinking about new ways to solve old problems
● The want to keep learning and building new skills
● Be a problem solver, and help us identify new ways to solve old problems
● Qualification: BE,BBA,BCA,MCA,MBA.
What your role will look like
● The product owner is accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product.
● They take a primary role in inspecting and evaluating product progress through each iteration.
● The product owner makes the judgment call on the performance, deciding if the team needs to go back to the drawing board or if they can move on to the next steps.
What our interview process looks like
First, complete the Online Registration
Round 1: Aptitude Round (Shortlisted candidates from the Registration, will receive the link for Online Test)
Round 2: Online Assignment (Shortlisted candidates will be given a task to complete)
Round 3: Virtual meet with our Technical panel (Via Zoom or Hangout meet)
Round 4: Final level discussion
Meet our expectations and you are in! :)
More information about this Associate Product Owner Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Associate Product Owner job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Associate Product Owner job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Associate Product Owner
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Associate Product Owner is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Associate Product Owner position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Associate Product Owner in our Organisation.
Element5 is the world’s first Workflow Automation Solution purpose built for post-acute care. Element5 helps automate complex and repetitive tasks that enable teams to prioritize patient outcomes over administrative work, saving valuable time.
We’re fast-paced, supercharged, and led by industry veterans who have built several successful healthcare companies and now on a mission to improve care quality for millions of patients. We’re a two time CBInsights Digital Health 150 Honor Roll award and the 2022 Homecare Innovator of the Year. With $50 million in funding, Element5 operates globally.