VitalMed IT Solutions Pvt Ltd - Job Details
Designation: Associate Software Engineer
• Written Test (Online)
• Technical Round (Virtual)
• HR Round (Virtual)
Service Agreement: 3 Years from date of joining (You may apply only if you agree to comply with the service agreement of 3 Years. Please note that the Compensation/Salary will be revised annually based on your performance)
Job Location: Coimbatore
Interview Mode: Virtual
• Rs. 2.4 LPA to 3.0 LPA per annum after successful completion of training and individual performance.
• Incentives and salary hike will be based on individual, team and company performance.Job Responsibilities:
• A candidate must be willing to take up any line that is allocated basis his performance in the training and
also the current requirement of company.
• Capable to analyze and/or understand data and implement the product accordingly (analytical and
• Extraordinary listening, communication and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through and get things done
• Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting
languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and
deliver business solutions.
• Have good understanding on programming, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other
technical concepts which are covered during training period.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Job Type : Full Time
- Job Role : Engineer (Core, Non-IT)Job Category: Core Technical , BSc/BCA/BBM , Work from Home
- Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
- Who can apply : Freshers and Experienced (0 to 1 Years )
- State : Tamil Nadu, Country : India