• Rs. 2.5 LPA to 3.5 LPA per annum after successful completion of training and individual performance.
• Incentives and salary hikes will be based on individual, team, and company performance.
• A candidate must be willing to take up any line that is allocated basis his performance in the training and also the current requirement of the company.
• Capable to analyze and/or understand data and implement the product accordingly (analytical and strategic thinking)
• Extraordinary listening, communication, and organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through and get things done
• Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Responsible for developing defect-free, best-in-class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
• Have a good understanding of programming, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other
technical concepts which are covered during the training period.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Role: Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
- Job Category: Core Technical, BSc/BCA/BBM, Work from Home
- Hiring Process: Written-test, Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
- Who can apply: Freshers and Experienced (0 to 1 Years )
- State: Tamil Nadu, Country: India