Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Associate Software Engineer
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Write unit test case to achieve required code coverage
• Unit-test all possible scenarios before promoting code to higher environment
• Collaborate with other members of the team in a positive manner to deliver on-time and above standard applications
• Troubleshoot and improve performance of existing functionality
• Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Develop required documentation throughout the SDLC
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree
• 0- 1 years of position specific experience
• Knowledge or understanding of a core development language (C#, TypeScript)
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Working knowledge of OOPS concepts
• Experience with unit testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, nUnit
• Knowledge of software version control management (e.g. git) and continuous integration practices
• Proficient written, verbal and presentation communication
• Innovative and analytical problem solving
We think globally, act locally. As a Managed Services Provider Synoptek provides world-class strategic IT leadership and hyper-efficient IT operational support, enabling our global client-base to grow and transform their businesses. We are excited to have experienced continuous growth and in keeping with that momentum are seeking to add an Associate Software Engineer to our talented team. Synoptek is a company with a heart and soul dedicated to the ongoing success and growth of our employees and continued business success of the customers we support. Want to see what we’re made of? Head to Synoptek.com.
When you partner with Synoptek, you engage with an ever-growing, ever-evolving IT organization that provides a high-caliber level of team, results, growth, and clarity. You are our ultimate investment and as part of that you will have access to continuous clarity in your personal and professional development, a team who has your back, mentorship to achieve rock-star level results. We foster a fun and connected environment with employee benefits extending beyond general compensation and into inspired camaraderie, beer-thirty, general office mayhem, a little fun in the midst of the chaos and an invested culture of learning.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.