Audit Accounts Officer Jobs Opening in TEJ CONTROL SYSTEMS PVT LTD at Mumbai
|1) Bills passing|
|2) Vouchers (Travel vouchers of Engineers / Others)|
|3) Service related Sales Order & Invoice Audit|
|4) Project based Audit :|
|*Checking of Kom Documents & highlight if any discrepancy at the time of KOM|
|*Retainer, Sales Order & Invoice Audit|
|*Preparing Actual Cost Sheet before dispatch by checking Bundle , PO report , Packing List|
|*Highlighting Management if Cost Sheet below specified Margin|
|*Checking & Approving of Inventory Adjustments in system as required|
|*Keeping track of Pending Sales orders|
|Once a month activity|
|1) Salary Audit|
|2) Statutory payment audit before payment like TDS , PF, ESI,PT|
|3) GSTR 1 & GST 3B Audit|
More information about this Audit Accounts Officer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Audit Accounts Officer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Audit Accounts Officer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Audit Accounts Officer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Audit Accounts Officer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Audit Accounts Officer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Audit Accounts Officer in our Organisation.
Founded in 1986 by two entrepreneurs Mr. Rajpat Tiwari & Mr. Phillip Jacob for manufacturing indigenous devices, controllers & electronic devices.
The Original Manufacturing Included Temperature controllers, digital panel meters, VAW, Thyristor controllers, relay cards & custom build electronic circuits. With time Control panels were manufactured and association with major giants including Siemens (1991), Omron (2000) &Rittal (2012).
With vision of indigenizing, Machine vision (2000) & robotics (2012) were introduced. A continuous endeavor to improvise and introduce new technology our team of 125 professionals work hard to keep the company young and relevant with changing times.