Audit Executive Jobs Opening in CA Firm at Mulund East, Mumbai
-Conducting Credit Audit of Banks.
- Conducting stock audits
- Preparing stock audit report.
- Other miscellaneous assignments of banks
- Daily reporting of critical observation
- Other weekly/monthly reporting
- Escalating sensitive issue to higher authorities
- Preparation of MIS
- Ability to obtain and present appropriate audit evidence, address the relevant audit objectives, and demonstrates its relevance to the rest of the audit.
- Documenting the results of their audit work in accordance with Audit Methodology, regulatory requirements, and using applicable IT systems and tools.
- Identifying audit differences and issues, and escalating as appropriate.
- Demonstrating knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to allocated work.
- Attending and applying all audit and accounting training within the set deadlines.
- Handling communication with the clients’ accountants and junior finance department’s personnel.
More information about this Audit Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Audit Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Audit Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Audit Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Audit Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Audit Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Audit Executive in our Organisation.