Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Description :
• Assist senior designers for AutoCAD layout and converting existing 2D/3D data using AutoDesk Inventor.
• Work on Layouts, assemblies and part drawings in Autodesk Inventor depending upon request.
• Coordinate and create the library of customer drawings, and machine templates.
• Work on ECRs/ECNs, Create drawing packages that are complete and accurate within assigned time.
• Support in creating design documents, installation instructions, customer data sheets etc.
• Communicate effectively and professionally with customers, co-workers, and company personnel.
Required Education / Experience / Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical engineering from a reputed college.
• Experience: Upto 2 years of experience in designing conveyor or material handling equipment.
• Ability to review and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
• Experience with drawing software like AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor.
• Competent in Microsoft computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord’s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL and Milwaukee, WI.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.