Automation Engineer Jobs Opening in A Client of Freshersworld at Firozpur
Understand customer requirements and how they translate into application features
Develop Automation scripts for the requirement
Contribute and provide input and/or direction for the overall development processes and development operations (DevOps), throughout the system/software development lifecycle.
Design, Development and implementation of the automation and services developed in various cloud platforms (both public and private) and service models
Unit test and implementation of automation solution
Execution of automation
Integration of automation solution with ALM
Required Technical And Professional Expertise:-
Experience with VMware technologies.
Experience in Software Development Projects using agile development methodologies (SCRUM).
Experience with the Azure, AWS and Google public clouds.
Operating Systems: Experienced Linux system engineer.
Can perform most tasks with no assistance.
Experience with the Red Hat Linux family
Virtualization and Cloud Computing: Senior-level virtualization skills. Can perform most virtualization tasks with minimum assistance.
Experience in building container-based solutions using one or more of Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm.
Hands-on experience with Linux KVM (lib Virt, lib Guestfs, Virsh, qemu, qemu-IMG, virtio) or equivalent experience using Xen, Oracle VM.
Understanding cloud service models - IaaS/PaaS/Saas - is considered a plus. Ansible - Technical Experience
Install Ansible/ Red Hat Ansible Engine on control nodes.
Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
Automate administration tasks with Ansible playbooks and ad-hoc commands.
Write effective Ansible playbooks at scale
Configure privilege escalation on managed nodes
Create Ansible plays and playbooks
Know how to work with commonly used Ansible
Should have at least worked last 1 year in Selenium, UFT, Jenkins, JIRA, ALM, Appium
Application Functional, Regression Automation
You must have good experience with NodeJS or NestJS
Understand how to reverse engineer and automate any website
Solid understanding of testing software [ you will spend a good amount of time testing your automations]
Good understanding of serverless lambda functions
Having a good experience in web scraping, selenium or puppeteer is a BIG plus
You must be located anywhere in GMT +1/-1 timezone.
Protect sensitive data used by Ansible with Ansible Vault Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible roles
Configure Ansible managed nodes
Create and distribute SSH keys to managed nodes
Experience in Script Development, Troubleshooting
Minimum knowledge of Selenium, UFT, Jenkins, Jira, ALM, Appium
More information about this Automation Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Automation Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Automation Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Automation Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Automation Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Automation Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Automation Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Automation Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.
Role engineer core non it
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Core Technical
A Client of Freshersworld
Test Automation Engineer jobs in A Client of Freshersworld at Firozpur
A Client of Freshersworld
Salary not disclosed
Posted: 53 years ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?