Automation Test Engineer Jobs Opening in A Client of Freshersworld at Rourkela
Automation Test Engineer
As an Automation Test Engineer, you will research and develop testing frameworks and write automated test cases to solve the business needs of our clients, possibly also leading and mentoring some junior developers. All candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
1) Identification of test cases for automation from test case documentation.
2) Creating an automated test plan and getting approval.
3) Configure the test environment.
4) Design the automated testing framework and enhance the existing frameworks.
5) Create, edit, debug, and run automated test cases.
7) Develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following characteristics:
1) 2-5 years of development/testing experience utilizing C#/.NET, Entity Framework (EF).
2) Experience with one or more RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL).
4) Interest in learning new technologies with the ability to learn and implement quickly.
5) Prior experience in NUnit testing for backend, Jest, and Enzyme for front-end testing.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Experienced (2 to 3+ Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software
A Client of Freshersworld
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?